A Complete Step By Step Guide
Do your research!
- Search your topic and be informed
- Use Google & other
- Use University Websites Use Government Websites
- https://answerthepublic.com/ (Great resource)
- https://buzzsumo.com/ (Analyze content)
Getting it down on paper
- You can spend the time and actually write the article yourself.
- You can do a Youtube video and have it transcribed. (Easy Peasy)
- You could do a podcast and again have it transcribed. (Easy Peasy)
- If you do a video/podcast and have it transcribed it’s still your material!
- If you do a video or podcast you can embed it in the bottom of a post and give the visitor a choice of how they want to consume the material.
- Even if you provide these options they need to be transcribed because search engines do not index video or audio!
Someone else’s work
- You can find ghostwriters $$$
- You can hire someone from https://www.fiverr.com/ $$$
- You can ask for free guest posts
- You can pay for guest posts $$$
- Always check the quality and facts of guest posts!!!
Changing from a media to publishing company!
- If you have a blog you are a media company and have a voice.
- The more popular it is the more reach you have.
- If you have a podcast which is expected to explode in 2019 you have the equivalency of a radio station if it’s popular.
- Podcasts are the 2nd best advertising you can do.
- If you have a really popular Youtube channel it could be as close to
TVas you will ever get.
- They say by 2020 Video will be the # 1-way people consume all info. Educational, Entertainment, Informational.
- It will be the way things get shared. # 1 way to advertise,today!
USB Memory Sticks (with logo)
People love FREE stuff.
- Wear clothes that advertise what you want to promote!
- Sent the kids to school or out to play wearing your advertising
- Rear Window advertising
- Rooftop Advertising
- T-shirts (giveaways) at events
- Ball Hats (giveaways) at events
- Autographed copies of books at speaking engagements
- Posters at book signings or public speaking engagements.
Best Global Advertising
- Social Media
- Cost Per Click Advertising
- Offer an affiliate program
- Guest blogging
- Best FREE promotion
- Youtube – Videos
- Weekly podcasts – Podcasts
- If you advertise in your books and courses they can make it around the globe.
- Blogging down to these things:
- Being creative,
- Capture the attention of the audience
- Being a leader, not a follower
- Being original,
- Do not plagiarize (steal) material
- Thinking outside the box
- Being different
- Being seen
- Being Heard
- Getting your message out there
- Making a lasting impression
- Being remembered
- Doing all of this as cheaply as you can It doesn’t matter how big you are, it how people think you are!
TheAnswerToTheProblem #Marketing #Business
Social media outlets: We use…
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvmEdto3GtbjVYoF6yBQb7Q?sub_confirmation=1
- Face Book:
- Facebook Group:
- Our Blog: